CrossFit Logic – CrossFit
Naughts & Crosses (No Measure)
2 Tag Teams
Med Ball Naughts & Crosses
*5 burpees to the losing team
A: Clash on Coast 19.1 – Concrete Boots (AMRAP – Reps)
Team of 4
AMRAP in 12 minutes:
Dumbbell OH Squats 22.5/15kg
– On 3-2-1 go, one team member will commence squats while the other three will run 400m.
– Only one team member will squat at one time.
– Once the squatting team member relinquishes their position to another squatter, they must run 400m before performing any more squats.
– There is no minimum or maximum number of squats per effort.
– There is no requirement to swap arms in the OHS
– The team may share the workload however they see fit.
– RXD team complete Single dumbbell Overhead Squats 22.5kg/15kg
– Scaled team completes goblet Squats 22.5kg/15kg
– Member must complete 400m run when changing over with another member.
Scale: OH Squat> Goblet Squats 22.5kg/15kg, Run > Row
B: Clash on the Coast 19.2 – Ripper Chipper! (Time)
Team of 4
30 Synchronized Shuttle Runs 25m (out & back = 2 reps)
60 Synchronized Thrusters 60/40kg (40kg/25kg)
90 Synchronized Dumbbell Snatch 22.5/15kg (15/10kg)
120 Toes to Bar/Knee raise
* Synchronized reps completed 1 pair at a time.
* Toes to bar completed 30 at a time.
* No dumping